Bigpond Webmail: How to Create Bigpond Email Account
Bigpond webmail is considered the top-notch email provider in Australia. It is found that most people in Australia love using this email service. There could be various benefits of using the Bigpond email service. You can create a list of contacts, folders, send and receive emails, and delete junk items.
When it comes to availing advantages of the Bigpond email service in Australia, you first need to learn how you can create an account with the same Webmail. You just need to have a device i.e. computer or laptop incorporated with an internet connection. Now, you need to open a compatible browser to create your account.
Are you still confused? If so, then you need to keep reading this post on how you can set up your Bigpond account online.
What Is Bigpond Webmail?
Bigpond is among the top web services provider. Apart from offering email services, it also provides other solutions such as broadband. So, when it comes to choosing an email provider in Australia, most individuals prefer going with Bigpond Telstra. You aren’t supposed to be an exception. You would surely like to choose the best out of the best webmail services online.
But before making a final deal, you first need to know the advantages of choosing a service. The same rule applies when it comes to choosing webmail. So, you first need to go through the advantages of choosing Bigpond webmail.
- Bigpond offers up to 1GB of space to its users. It means that users can have plenty of storage to save their emails and other details. But if you are going to save video files, you may find 1GB of storage inadequate. Thus, you need to go download your email messages to your computer or another device. This way, you can have more space on your Bigpond account.
- One of the key reasons behind the never-ending popularity of Bigpond is that it provides an amazing email user interface. Obviously, users want to have an easy-to-use email interface. Thus, they prefer going with a service that can help them using innovative technology with the least effort.
- Another great feature of Bigpond webmail is that you can create lots of personal folders. Whether it is about storing your private email messages or something else, creating personal folders can be of great help.
- If you need more storage space, Bigpond offers additional mailboxes to buy. So, you can buy other mailboxes to get your storage requirements catered.
- You can easily send, receive, delete, and even manage your emails.
- Unlike all other complicated webmail solutions online, Bigpond doesn’t require you to download and install additional tools or software. You just need to create a Bigpond email account to access its webmail services.
- Bigpond MyConnect can help you receive the message from various other email accounts online.
- You will also grab email alerts from Bigpond whenever you receive a new email message.
- There is a great security system that can help you get rid of spam, junk, and even malware emails and messages.
How Can I Setup Up My Bigpond Webmail Account?
It is seen that most of the individuals get confused about how they should create their Bigpond email account. If you are also among those users, you first need to learn the complete procedure of setting up a Bigpond webmail account.
Are you getting a bit confused? If your answer is yes, then you need to keep reading stated below guide on how you can create your Bigpond webmail account or Bigpond email account online.
- First, you need to have a device like a computer or a smartphone incorporated with an internet connection.
- Now, open a compatible browser.
- Visit my.telstra.com.au site.
- Here, you need to search for the signup option.
- If you already have a Telstra ID, you can easily log into your account.
- In case of not having a Telstra ID, you need to follow the stated below process.
- Click on the option “I don’t have Telstra ID”.
- Now, you will find a new webpage to create a new email account.
- Click on the “Register for Telstra ID” option.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Here, you should provide details about you such as your first name, last name, location, contact number, alternate email address, etc.
- Click on submit option.
- Now, you need to verify your details through your alternate email address and phone number.
- You will receive a ONE TIME password on your phone that you need to submit to your account.
- You may also need to click on a verification email received in your alternate email address.
- Having verified your details, now you can log into your Bigpond email account.
What Is the Bigpond Webmail Login Process?
Once you create your account with the Bigpond email service, you need to learn how you can log into your account. However, it’s really easy to log into your Bigpond email address, but still, here you will learn how you can do it.
So, let’s check out how you can log into or sign in to your Bigpond webmail account.
- You need to visit your Bigpond official web page.
- Click on the login or sign-in option.
- Here, you need to provide your Bigpond email user name and password.
- Having entered the user name and password, you need to hit the enter key of the computer.
- Now, you are logged into your Bigpond webmail account.
Can I Reset My Bigpond Email Account Password?
Yes, of course, you can easily retrieve your Bigpond email account password. There could be situations when users simply forget their email password or even their user name. So, in such a situation, they need to use the benefit of a feature called “Forgot Password”. By using this feature, users can easily retrieve their passwords.
Let’s check out how you can retrieve your Bigpond webmail password.
- Go to Bigpond’s official site.
- Click on the login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- You will receive a few options to retrieve your password.
- You need to provide your alternate email address and contact number.
- You will receive an email resetting email to your alternate email.
- Click on the link, and you will at Forgot password reset option.
- Choose a new password and click on continue.
- You are done.
More From Us:
- MIS Webmail: Guide about Managed Internet Service.
- Optus Webmail Signup and Login Process.
- Complete Guide about Telstra Webmail.
- Webmail: A Complete Guide to Your Emailing .