How To Change Bigpond Webmail Password?
If you are unable to log in to your Bigpond account, it might be possible that someone else is using your email ID. In order to get back access to your account, you should change the password immediately by following below given step-by-step guide:
1) Open any web browser on your computer and type www.bigpond.com in the address bar and press enter.
2) Now you will be redirected to the official website of Bigpond, look for Forgot password? link in the middle of the page underneath ‘Sign in’. Click on it.
3) Now you have to fill up your email ID in the ‘Email’ field with which your account is associated. After that Bigpond will send a password recovery link to your email ID and you have to follow the same procedure and enter the username in the ‘Login’ field and click on next.
4) Now it will ask for the new password, so enter a suitable new password that you can remember & confirm the new password twice after entering it.
5) Finally click on Submit button.
Must Read: Bigpond Webmail
After this, if you can log in to your Bigpond account then everything is done successfully otherwise check your email ID & try again.
Note: After following the above step-by-step guide if you are still unable to access your Bigpond account then contact the customer care service of Bigpond.
In case of any further queries, please leave your comment in the feedback section below.