Why Is iinet Webmail So Slow?
It’s not always easy to make sure your webmail is fast. Whether you’re using Gmail, Outlook, or some other provider, it can be difficult to know what exactly is making your inbox slow down. Luckily there are tools out there that will give you the information you need in order to speed up your email and enjoy a faster more efficient experience on the internet!
1. Uninstall the iinet Webmail app.
2. Restart your device.
3. Update your device’s operating system to the latest version.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
4. Clear out old messages in your inbox and on the server-side of the app.
5. Check for updates for other apps that could be slowing down performance, including Safari or Chrome browser, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Snapchat, Twitter.
6. Disable location services if you’re not using them.
7. Turn off push notifications from these apps to avoid alerts when they have opened again later.
8. Close all open applications at once by pressing the home button twice then swiping up on each app icon individually (this will also automatically close Safari).
9. Try connecting through a different Wi-Fi network such as one at work or a friend’s house to see if it makes a difference in speed and response time.
We hope you learned some new strategies for better understanding your customers’ thought processes and how to use that knowledge in digital marketing. Let us know if we can help you put these ideas into action by partnering with you on a plan that drives sales through the power of neuroscience!