What is Office 365 Webmail?
Office 365 is a popular online service that offers users a variety of tools for completing tasks and collaborating with coworkers. One of the features offered by Office 365 is webmail, which allows users to access their email account from any computer or device with an internet connection. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at what webmail is and how to use it. We’ll also cover some of the benefits of using Office 365 webmail. Stay tuned!
1. Log in to Office 365 Webmail.
2. Open up the new message window.
3. Write your email, attach any files you need and click send.
4. If you want to reply to a specific person’s email, just type their name into the “to” box on top of the screen.
Read the complete article: Office 365 Webmail
5. You can also use this same process if you want to create an email group by typing everyone’s name who is included in that particular group (e-mail) list.
6. Once done with composing your email, click “send” or “send as” and it will be sent out right away!
We hope this blog post has helped you learn the basics of how to use Office 365 Webmail. The next step is just a click away! For more information, be sure to check out our other posts about Microsoft’s newest collaboration and communication tool for business professionals.