UNM HSC Webmail.
Webmail is your online portal for accessing your email, calendar, address book, and contacts. You can use webmail to manage multiple email accounts from one place in a safe and secure environment. It’s easy to get started! Activate your account.
1. Log into UNM HSC Webmail.
2. Click on the Mail menu and select Send/Receive.
3. Select the options for your email account type to check for new messages, send emails, or delete old messages.
Read this article also: HSC Webmail
4. If you need to change your password, click Change Password in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
5. You can also set up an out-of-office message so that people know when you will be away from work by clicking on Settings in the upper left-hand corner of this page.
There are a few final steps before you’re all set up and ready to use your new UNM HSC email account. Once we’ve completed these, you’ll be able to log in anytime with the same credentials you used for this tutorial and start using Webmail right away! Click here for more information about what’s next.