Set Up KPN Webmail.
KPN is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the Netherlands. It provides internet, television, and mobile phone services to millions of customers across Europe. KPN has recently introduced a webmail service that can be used on a desktop or mobile devices. The new email client was designed specifically for the Dutch market by combining both free and paid features into one compact package.
1. Open your browser and enter https://webmail.kpn.com.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click on the “Login” button to access KPN Webmail.
4. Select a language from the list of languages.
Read the complete article: KPN Webmail
5. Click on the “Create an Account” button if you want to create a new account or click on “Sign In” if you have already created an account.
6. If you are creating a new account, enter all personal information in accordance with Dutch law.
7. If you have already created an account, log in using your email address and password that was sent to you via e-mail.
8. Once logged in, select “Settings.” This will take you to settings where there is a tab labeled “Account” which has various options for changing settings such as language preferences or notifications about emails going out from other accounts associated with yours.
9. Select any other tabs at this time that interest you but return back to Settings when finished selecting other tabs.
10. Log out by clicking on the red “Log Out” button below your login name.
11. You can also log out by clicking on.
If you are looking for a reliable webmail service, KPN is the right choice. With more than eight million users worldwide and an ultra-secure network, not to mention it’s easy accessibility from any device with internet access – your company will never have to worry about email again!