How to Enjoy Your Holiday Without Worrying About Your Inbox: Roundcube Out of Office Reply?
If you’re looking for a way to enjoy your holiday without worrying about your inbox, Roundcube’s Out of Office reply may be the solution for you.
This feature allows you to set a message that will be automatically sent to people who email you while you’re away.
Read the complete article: Roundcube Webmail
The Out of Office message is currently available in Roundcube version 2.1.3 and newer. If you’re interested in checking it out, follow the instructions below.
How to Enable Out of Office Reply in Roundcube?
Roundcube is a webmail-client that can be used to enable out-of-office replies.
To do this, you need to first create a new message rule.
- In the message rules, you need to create a new rule and set the condition to “The sender is not in my address book”.
- In the action, you need to set the “Reply with message” to “Out of office reply”.
- You can also set the “Subject” and “Message” here.
- In the “Extra text” field, you can set any text that you want to appear in the message footer.
How to Set Up Out of Office Reply in Roundcube?
Setting up an out-of-office reply in Roundcube is a very simple process.
- First, open Roundcube and log in.
- Next, click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Then, select the Out of Office tab and enter the email address you would like the out-of-office reply to be sent to and the subject of the message.
- You can also enter a message that will be included in the out-of-office reply.
How to Configure Out of Office Reply in Roundcube?
Roundcube is a webmail client that can be used to set up an out-of-office reply. The steps to do this are:
1. log in to your Roundcube account.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
3. Select the Out of Office tab.
4. Enter the dates and times for your out of office reply.
5. Click on the Save button.
How to Use Out of Office Reply in Roundcube?
The out-of-office reply is a feature in Roundcube that allows users to set automated replies to emails. This can be helpful when you are away from your computer or unable to check your email. To use this feature, follow these steps:
1. In the navigation bar, click on Settings.
2. Click on the Out of Office tab.
3. Select the Enable Out of Office Reply checkbox.
4. In the From field, enter the email address to which the automated reply will be sent.
5. In the Reply-To field, enter an email address that you check regularly.
6. In the Subject line, enter a short phrase that describes the reason for your absence.
7. Click on the Save button.
The Out of Office Reply window will then appear. The administrator can create a signature for the person leaving the office.
How to Troubleshoot Out of Office Reply in Roundcube?
If you are having trouble setting up or troubleshooting the out of office reply feature in Roundcube, there are a few things you can do.
First, make sure that the feature is enabled in your Roundcube settings.
Then, check your email server settings to make sure that the out of office reply is configured correctly.