QUB Webmail Online: A Simple Guide to using Webmail.
Webmail is an online email service offered by Queen’s University Belfast. It is a simple and convenient way to access your email from any computer with internet access.
This guide provides a brief introduction to using Webmail, including how to send and receive emails, create folders, and manage your messages.
The Basics of QUB Webmail Online.
QUB Webmail Online is a convenient and easy-to-use email service that allows you to send and receive emails from any computer with an internet connection.
It is a web-based application that is similar to an email client (i.e. you access the service through your browser).
How to Login to QUB Webmail Online.
- To log in to QUB webmail online, you will need your username and password.
- Your username will be your full email address, and your password will be the one you set up when you registered for your account.
- You may be asked to enter your password at any time while using QUB webmail online.
How to Create and Send an Email in QUB Webmail Online
QUB Webmail is a free online email service that allows you to create and send emails from any computer with internet access.
To create an email, simply enter the recipient’s email address, the subject of the email, and the message.
Read the complete article: QUB Webmail
You can also add attachments to the email. You can access the QUB webmail page at https://qub.qmul.ac.uk/webmail/
To access your email account, you will need your username and password.
If you are unable to remember your username or password,
click the ‘Forgotten your password link on the login screen and follow the instructions.
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of all your emails waiting to be read. To read an email, just click on the one you want to view.
To create or send a new email, simply fill in the required information and press ‘Send‘.
You can also add attachments to emails.
You can access the attachments in your email by clicking on the link, either on the email itself or on the message header.
How to Manage your Inbox and Spam in QUB Webmail Online
If you are using QUB Webmail Online, you can manage your inbox and spam by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account and click on the “Inbox” tab.
2. Click on the “Spam” tab to view all of the spam messages in your account.
3. Click on the “Delete” button to delete a spam message.
4. Click on the “Move to Inbox” button to move a spam message to your inbox.
5. Click on the “Mark as Spam” button to mark a spam message.
6. Click on the “Move to Sent” button to move a spam message to your sent folder.
7. To mark all of the spam messages in your inbox as “Not Spam“, click on the “Mark All Spam” button.
8. To view or manage the “Spam” folder, click on the “Spam” tab.