Plusnet Webmail Settings.
Looking for help with your Plusnet email settings? You’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to configure your Plusnet email account on your computer and mobile device. We’ll also provide some troubleshooting tips if you’re having trouble sending or receiving emails. Let’s get started!
1. Log in to your Plusnet account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to find “Webmail Settings” and click on it.
Read the complete article: Plusnet Webmail
4. Find where it says “Change Webmail settings?” and look for “Yes, please.”
5. Select whether you want your emails delivered as they arrive or just once per hour by clicking next to them.
6. Choose how often you want new messages from other people’s accounts sent to you (every 30 mins, every hour, or once a day).
7. If you select ‘once a day‘, make sure that there is an email address listed under ‘Send me e-mails from others’.
8. Click Save Changes when finished making changes!
The blog post is about how to set up your account on Plusnet Webmail. It provides step-by-step instructions and pictures for the installation process, as well as tips for making sure you have a secure email address.