Plusnet Webmail App.
If you’re a Plusnet customer, there’s a good chance you’re using their webmail app to access your email. But did you know that there are some great features available in the Plusnet webmail app that you might not be taking advantage of? In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the best features of the Plusnet webmail app and show you how to use them. So read on to learn more!
1. Download and install the app.
2. Open up the app and sign in with your Plusnet user name or email address.
3. Enter your password to log in.
4. The first time you open the app, it will ask for permission to access contacts on your phone – give it permission.
Read the complete article: Plusnet Webmail
5. If you don’t want this feature, go into Settings > Privacy & Security > Contacts Access and toggle off “Enable Contact Access“.
6. You can also choose which contact groups are accessible from within the Webmail App by going into Settings > Privacy & Security > Contact Groups Access.
7. For example, if you only want to see contacts from a particular group (e-g work), then select that group before opening up the Webmail App.
8. To remove a contact from being accessible from within the Webmail App, simply swipe left on their profile picture when viewing their details inside of an email message.
9. Once finished editing settings, press “Done” at the bottom of each page to save changes made so far.
The Plusnet Webmail App is a great way to stay in touch with your friends and family without having to open up separate browsers. It’s quick, easy, and you can do so much more than just read messages! If you love checking social media or shopping online while at work, this app will be the perfect solution for keeping track of everything. And best of all – it’s free! Give our new app a try today by downloading it from Google Play Store or Apple Apps Store.