OWA Webmail Army.
If you are like me, checking your email is part of your morning routine. Checking my work email on my phone has become second nature. However, there have been times where I am not near a computer and need to access my work email. This is when I use OWA (Outlook Web Access), the webmail interface for Outlook. OWA allows you to access your email from any computer with an internet connection. Today, I am going to show you how to set up OWA on your phone. Let’s get started!
1. Create an account.
2. Select “Options” and then “Settings“.
3. Click on the tab that says “Mail Settings“.
4. Under the Email Delivery section, select how often you would like to receive email notifications.
Read the complete article: OWA Webmail
5. Under the Mailbox Quota section, set your desired quota of emails for each day.
6. Set up a folder list by clicking on the “Add Folder” button in order to organize your emails more efficiently.
7. Under the Out of Office Assistant section, set your away message and other desired options.
8. Finally, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
The OWA Webmail Army is a group of people who have been trained to help you with your email needs. For more information on how they can assist, check out our website or send us an email!