The Office of the University Hospitals and Clinics (OUHSC) has been using Google Apps for Education to provide email services to its employees since 2010. After a recent investigation, OUHSC decided that it was time to upgrade from Gmail to Google’s professional version, G Suite for Education.
Read this article also: HSC Webmail
The switch allows them not only more storage space but also better security features such as encryption and two-factor authentication. Employees can now enjoy increased collaboration abilities with G Suite’s shared calendars and group chat options while keeping their personal information secure.
1. Log in to the OUHSC Webmail.
2. Click on “Mail” from the top menu bar.
3. Click “Inbox” at the top of your inbox to open a list of all emails in your inbox.
4. Double-click on any email you want to read.
5. If you want to reply or forward an email, click on that option from the drop-down menu next to the subject line.
6. Type a message and send it off!
We hope this blog post has been helpful! To get started, please follow these final steps. If you need to change your OUHSC email password or want to add another account for a new family member, just click on the “Accounts” tab and then select “Manage Accounts”. From there, simply enter the desired username and password in the appropriate boxes and make sure that you fill out all other required fields (for example first name). Then press save. You should now be able to log in to Webmail with your newly created credentials!