Optus Webmail Settings.
Are you a new Optus customer and don’t know how to set up your webmail settings? Well, this blog post will help you do that. We’ll also show you what the different settings mean, so it’s easy for you to understand!
1. Log in to your email account.
2. Click on the gear icon and select “Settings“.
3. Select “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” from the side menu.
Read the complete article: Optus Webmail
4. Tick the box next to “Enable IMAP access for this mailbox“.
5. Enter your username and password if prompted.
6. Choose a new name for your inbox, such as “Inbox (Optus)” or whatever you prefer.
7. click save changes at the bottom of the page.
8. Your settings should now be saved! You can now log out of webmail by clicking on ‘logout‘ below where it says ‘Log In‘.
If you’re not sure how to go about changing your settings, we can help. Just get in touch with our team of experts and they will be happy to walk you through the process step by step.