Optus Webmail Quota.
Do you know how much storage space you have left on your Optus webmail account? If not, you may want to find out before it’s too late. Many people don’t realize that they only have a limited amount of storage space available, and once it’s full, they can no longer send or receive messages. So if you’re running low on storage space, here are a few tips on how to free up some room.
1. Ensure you have a valid and current email address.
2. If you are not sure, contact your Internet Service Provider or check your account settings online.
3. Click on “Webmail” at the top of any page.
Read the complete article: Optus Webmail
4. Click on “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of the Webmail screen.
5. Enter your username and password (or click on “Forgot Password?”).
6. Click on “Go to My Mailbox” in the lower left-hand corner of the Webmail screen.
Optus customers can now use a new webmail quota system that separates personal and business emails. This is a great way for people to manage their email more effectively, while still keeping an eye on how much storage space they have left. If you’re not sure where your company’s digital data should be stored, or if you want to learn about the different options available to you in regards to email hosting services, we recommend reaching out to us at [email protected] – our team of experts are happy to help!