Optus Webmail Forgot Password.
If you’re like me, you have several different email addresses and passwords that you use for various online accounts. It can be really frustrating when you can’t remember which password goes with which account! If you’re having trouble logging in to your Optus webmail account, don’t panic – I’m here to help. In this article, I’ll show you how to reset your password and get back into your account. Keep reading for instructions on how to do just that!
1. Visit the Optus Webmail page.
2. Enter your email address and click on Forgot Password.
3. Enter your username (email address) and password to reset your password.
Read the complete article: Optus Webmail
4. Choose if you want a new temporary password sent to your email or for all future passwords to be sent via text message.
5. Type in the new temporary password, then type it again in the Confirm New Password field.
6. Click the Reset Password button below the screen and follow instructions from there.
As you can see, the Optus Webmail Forgot Password process is relatively straightforward. We hope this article has been helpful and that your email account is now secure again!