Optonline Webmail Settings.
If you are using Optonline as your email service provider, there are a few settings you will want to adjust in order to get the most out of your account. In this blog post, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to change your spam settings and configure POP and IMAP access. Keep reading for more information!
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down and select Forwarding and POP/IMAP under Mailbox Behaviour.
Read the complete article: Optonline Webmail
5. Find Make all my mail read, press it so that a checkmark appears next to it.
6. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
7. Check your email for any new messages you might have received while completing these steps.
8. Open up an email message you want to forward or save as an attachment, click on “Forward” or “Save Attachment“, then type in who you would like to send this message to (optional), type what you would like them to do with this message (forward, print out, etc.), then press Send Message when finished.
Optonline Webmail Settings are a great way to make your emailing experience more efficient. If you need help setting up your account, please contact our support team for assistance.