Office 365 Webmail Search Not Working.
I cannot find any emails in my Office 365 webmail. I’m sure it’s just a setting that needs to be adjusted, but if you know what it is, please let me know! The search function does not work at all. Please help!
1. Check your browser settings.
2. Clear out any temporary files or cookies on your computer.
3. Use a different browser to see if the problem persists.
4. Reset Office 365 Webmail password and wait 15 minutes before trying again.
Read the complete article: Office 365 Webmail
5. Contact customer support for help with other troubleshooting steps.
6. Call Microsoft at 1-800-642-7676 if you can’t get online, have a bad connection, or are having problems with other Office 365 services.
If you’re not able to find the email that you need, then try searching for it in your Office 365 mailbox. You can also use these tips to help troubleshoot any other problems with Office 365 mail so you can get back up and running as quickly as possible.