Office 365 Webmail Rules.
Office 365 can be a great way to keep your business organized and productive. One of the great features of Office 365 is the ability to set up rules for your webmail. These rules can help you automatically sort and filter your email, making it easier to manage. In this article, we will show you how to set up these email rules in Office 365. We will also discuss some of the benefits of using them. Let’s get started!
1. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of your Outlook Web App.
2. Select “Mail Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on “Rules” at the top of the screen.
Read the complete article: Office 365 Webmail
4. Scroll down to “Automatically Process Incoming Messages“, and click on “Add a Rule“.
5. Drag and drop your message into one of these options below, then save it by clicking OK or Apply.
6. Move messages from people I don’t know to my Junk Email folder.
This blog post is just scratching the surface of Office 365 Webmail Rules. If you’re interested in learning more about how to set up rules for your inbox, we recommend checking out this resource by Microsoft Support or reading through our comprehensive guide on Outlook Web App (OWA) and Exchange Online Protection (EOP). We hope that these tips will help make managing your email easier!