Office 365 Webmail Recall Email.
Office 365 includes a recall email feature that allows you to quickly and easily recall an email you have already sent. This can be helpful if you inadvertently send an email to the wrong person or if you want to remove or change information in an email after it has been sent. In this article, we will show you how to use the Office 365 recall email feature.
1. Log into your Office 365 account.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select “Mail” from the dropdown menu that appears.
4. On the left side of your screen, you will see a list of folders (e.g., Inbox, Sent Items) and click on it to open it up.
Read the complete article: Office 365 Webmail
5. Within this folder view, you will see a list of emails with a checkmark next to them – these are all messages that have been successfully delivered to their recipients.
6. To recall an email message sent out within 24 hours, locate and select one or more items from this list by clicking on them and then press the delete key on your keyboard OR drag/drop them to the trash can icon at bottom of the window.
7. If you need help locating an email message that was sent 24 hours ago, go back into the Email Settings tab under Gear Icon for steps about how to find those emails.
8. If you want to recall an email message without deleting other messages in the Trash folder first make sure there is nothing else selected before pressing Delete Key or dragging/dropping an item onto the Trash Can Icon at bottom of the window.
Office 365 Webmail is a great way to stay connected with your team, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. We want you to have the best experience possible when using our products and services so we are always looking for ways to improve them. If you would like more information about this recall or other features in Office 365, contact us at 1-800-624-4123 (option 2) from Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm Pacific time.