MTS Webmail Help.
MTS Webmail is a free, secure way to check your email. It includes all of the features you would need for checking and managing your email messages including: -Archiving old emails that are no longer needed or important. -Using a spellchecker to ensure that any misspelled words are corrected before sending an email message. -Being able to set up different folders for keeping track of all of your messages by category.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab and click on “Options“.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see a section called “Mail Options.” Underneath that, there is a button labeled “Account Settings” Click on that.
4. On this page, you’ll be able to change your settings for how often emails are sent out (daily or weekly), how many copies of an email should be sent when it’s replied to, whether attachments should be included with replies, etc. You can also choose what language MTS Webmail displays messages in from here as well!
Read the complete article: MTS Webmail
5. Once you have made changes to your Mail Options preferences, click Save at the bottom of the page and close any open windows for MTS Webmail so that these new settings take effect right away!
6. If you want more information about anything else while using MTS Webmail, just check out our FAQs or contact us by clicking on Contact Us near the top-right corner of any screen within MTS Webmail! We’re always happy to help 🙂
7. For additional assistance with changing mail options please call 1-888-222-MTS.
We want you to succeed and will always be here for you! If you have any questions, comments, or feedback on the article please feel free to contact us. Email MTS Webmail Help at firstname.lastname@example.org with your message.