MTS Webmail 7.0.
MTS Webmail 7.0.
MTS recently released a new webmail client, MTS Webmail 7.0. The new webmail client comes with a ton of new features and improvements over the previous version. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the new features and how to use them. We will also compare MTS Webmail 7.0 to some of the other popular webmail clients on the market. So without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the new features in MTS Webmail 7.0!
1. Open MTS Webmail.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click on “Sign in“.
4. If you are already signed in, click on the “Personal” tab at the top left of the screen to access your account information.
Read the complete article: MTS Webmail
5. Enter a new username and click on “Create Account“.
6. Create a password that is unique from any other passwords you use for security purposes.
7. Follow steps 7-10 if you created a new account or follow steps 11-14 if you have an existing account with MTS Webmail.
8. Enter your name, phone number, date of birth, and postcode to register as a member of MTS Personal Connections (optional).
9. Select whether you want to share your personal contact information with businesses who offer products or services that may be relevant to you by clicking ‘yes‘ or ‘no.’ You can change this setting at any time by going back into Settings > Sharing Preferences > Business Contact Information after logging into your account.
10. After registering as a member of MTS Personal Connections, enter all requested details about yourself including gender, occupation/school.
MTS Webmail 7.0 is now available to all of our subscribers! We hope you enjoy this new release and many more to come in the future. For questions, please contact customer service at 1-800-268-3077 or email@example.com.