Monash Health Staff Webmail.
Did you know that Monash Health provides all staff with webmail access? This means you can check your email from any computer or device, anywhere in the world! You just need to log in to your Staff Webmail account. Read on for more information about how to set up and use your Staff Webmail account.
1. Go to the Monash Health Staff Webmail site.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
Read the complete article: Monash Health Webmail
4. Fill in your details, click on submit.
5. Once you receive an email with a new temporary password, use it to login again
6. If you haven’t received this email within 5 minutes of submitting your information, please contact us for assistance (use the ‘Contact Us‘ button at the top of this page).
Monash Health Staff Webmail is a new email service for staff. It replaces the old “Monash Mail” system and offers you more security, better spam filtering, and easy access to your emails from anywhere in the world. You can also get smarter about how you use your inbox by customizing it with our helpful tips on organizing workflows or setting up filters so that only important messages come through. Give Monash Health Staff Webmail a try today!