MIS Webmail Reset Password.
In order to keep your MIS Webmail account secure, we periodically require our users to reset their passwords. If you’ve forgotten your password, or if you need to change it for any reason, this guide will walk you through the process of doing so. Resetting your password is quick and easy, and can be done in a matter of minutes. Keep reading to learn how!
1. Go to the MIS Webmail login page.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Scroll down to the Password Reset section of the page.
Read the complete article: MIS webmail
4. Click on “Reset my password”
5. Select a new password that is 8-15 characters in length, includes letters, numbers, and symbols (e.g., !@#$%^&*()_+), and meets all other requirements listed in the box below it
6. Reenter your new password twice for confirmation purposes before clicking Submit Request button at bottom of the screen.
We hope that this article has been informative and helpful in explaining how to reset your MIS Webmail password. If you need any further assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk at 734-764-5555 or consult with a member of our staff on campus. Our office is located in Baker Building (B) Room 233, which can be accessed from either the South end of Central Campus near West Hall or through East Quadrangle near North Quadrangle. Thank you for reading!