Microsoft Webmail Access.
Microsoft Webmail Access is a free email service that you can use to get instant access to your mail. The best part about Microsoft’s webmail is the ability for you to share calendars and tasks with other users, so it can be an excellent tool if you are in charge of managing multiple people. But before you sign up, make sure this is something that will work well for your company!
1. Log into your Microsoft account.
2. Click on the Webmail icon at the top of the page.
3. Enter your email address and password to log in.
4. Once you are logged in, click on “Options” in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
Read the complete article: Microsoft Webmail
5. Select “Edit Options” from this menu.
6. Scroll down until you see “Default Mail Account” and select
i)t your Microsoft Exchange account,
ii) your Outlook.com account, or
iii) your Hotmail account
7. Click on “Save” and you’re done!
Microsoft Webmail Access is a powerful, easy-to-use program that will help you stay connected with your family and friends. We hope this article has helped answer any questions about the product or its features. If you need assistance setting up your account or using the service, please contact our customer care team at (888) 824-6879.