5 easy steps to set up QX Webmail.
QX Webmail is a free, web-based email service that offers users a variety of features, including the ability to send and receive messages, access their email from any computer with an internet connection, and store messages indefinitely.
1. Navigate to the QX Webmail login page.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click the “Login” button.
4. Select your language.
5. Click the “Start using QX Webmail” button.
How to create a QX Webmail account?
1. Go to the QX Webmail website and click the “Create an account” button.
2. Enter your name, email address, and password, then click the “Create Account” button.
3. Check your email for a message from QX Webmail and click the link in the message to activate your account.
4. Log in to your account and start using QX Webmail.
How to log in to your QX Webmail account?
- Go to the QX webmail home page.
- Click on “Create a new QX webmail account“.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Create account“.
- You will receive an email to activate your account.
- Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
How to send and receive emails with QX Webmail?
QX Webmail provides an easy way to send and receive emails. To send an email, simply enter the recipient’s email address and your message.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the “To” field.
- Enter your message in the “Message” field.
- Click the “Send” button to send your email.
- To view your emails, click on the “Inbox” icon in the top right corner of the email window.
How to manage your QX Webmail mailbox?
In order to manage your QX Webmail mailbox, you will need to log in to your account and click on the “Mail” tab.
Here, you will be able to see all of your messages, as well as manage your folders and settings.
To delete a message, hover over it and click on the trash can icon. You can also create new folders by clicking on the “New Folder” button.
How to create and send email messages with attachments?
To create and send email messages with attachments, you will need to open your email client and compose a new message.
In the message body, enter the recipient’s email address and the subject of the message.
Then, click the “Attach” button and select the files that you would like to attach to the message.
When you are finished, click the “Send” button to send the message.
How to configure QX Webmail to work with your email client?
To configure QX Webmail to work with your email client, you will need to input your email address and password into the corresponding fields.
Once you have done that, click on the “save” button and your email client should connect to QX Webmail to send and receive email messages.
Note: This setting is optional and you can use this page in the future if you wish to access the same account on different devices. New message notification option
To receive a notification whenever a new message is received in QX Webmail, you can use the “Notification Setting” link on the new message page.
Select the option “Show notification bar on new message” and your browser should open the QX Webmail notification page.
This setting is optional and you can use this page in the future if you wish to access the same account on different devices.
QX Webmail is a web-based email service that provides powerful features and simplicity for your business. The following are some of the benefits of using this system, as well as why it’s worth trying out if you haven’t already done so. For more information about how we can help increase productivity in your company, don’t hesitate to contact us today! Â We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.