OWA Webmail Guidelines for New Users.
When it comes to choosing webmail services, OWA webmail comes as the best choice to determine. Outlook on the Web is certainly a great choice to go with. With the help of this webmail option, you can send, receive emails, use calendars, contacts, and do tasks. You can access your OWA email through any public device.
What Is OWA Webmail?
OWA is a webmail service. Users can easily access OWA by visiting outlook.office365.com. When it comes to accessing your OWA account, you need to have UPN or full email address and password for the same.
Actually, the main objective behind setting up this webmail service is to help users sending and receiving email messages swiftly without hurdles. Obviously, it is an effective communication option for students, teachers, and parents.
What Is the Signup Process for OWA Webmail?
When you decide to send and receive emails using your OWA email, you first need to create an account for the same. You need to use your official UPN as the username and password to access to OWA account. But before accessing your account, you need to have a webmail account with OWA. For this, you need to learn how to you can create an account with OWA.
Do you want to learn the process of creating an account with OWA?
If so, then you need to check out stated below guideline on how to complete the signup process of OWA.
- First, you should visit the official website of OWA.
- Here, you need to search for an option called “Create Account”.
- Click on “Create Account” to start the signup process for OWA.
- Now, you are on a new webpage.
- Here, you need to submit specific information about you such as your name, email, contact number, and other significant details.
- Once you complete the application form, you need to click on “Submit”
- You also need to go through email and phone verification.
- You will receive an email to your given alternate email address. You just need to click on a link to receive an email from OWA, and you will be able to verify your account through email.
- Now, come to phone verification. For this, you can either choose an IVR or text message
- In the case of choosing IVR, you will receive an automated call from the OWA; you just need to enter the said OTP into the given online form.
- On the other hand, if you decide to go with the text message verification option, you will receive a text message on your registered contact number. You just need to enter the received OTP to the given space on your online form.
- Now, your verification process is done.
- It’s time to unveil the features of the OWA webmail service.
What Is OWA Webmail Login Process?
Once you create an account with OWA, you can be able to enjoy different types of services. You can easily receive/send emails, create contacts, use calendars, and even set tasks for yourself. It is really a useful webmail service.
Now, come to its login procedure. You would surely like to learn how to log into your OWA webmail account. For this, you need to go through stated below OWA webmail login process.
- Go to the official portal of OWA.
- Here, you need to click on the login page.
- Now, you should enter your OWA user name and password in the given spaces.
- Hit the enter key.
- Now, you are logged into your OWA email account.
- You can be able to use at least 50MB of storage space for your personal messages.
What Is OWA Webmail Forgot Password Process?
In case of forgetting your OWA webmail password, you can be able to retrieve it easily. Yes, you can easily get your forgotten OWA password back. For this, you just need to have your alternate email address and contact number. If you have already registered your mobile number, you can easily get your OWA password retrieved.
Do you want to know the “OWA webmail Forgot Password process”?
If yes, then you should check out stated below guideline on how to retrieve your OWA password.
- Go to the OWA webmail login page.
- Here, you need to find out Forgot Password
- Click on Forgot Password.
- You will be redirected to new webmail where you need to choose a password retrieving method i.e. email address or mobile number.
- In case of choosing your alternate email address, you will receive a clickable link to your email address. You need to click on that link to reach at OWA webmail password reset page. Here, you can easily reset your forgotten password.
- If you decide to go with the registered mobile number option, you will receive a new password to your mobile number.
- Now, you can log into your OWA email account using the same password.
How Do I Change My OWA Webmail Account Password?
In case of choosing an automatically generated password, you would like to change it. It might be possible that you might have forgotten your password, and you want to change it. Apart from these reasons, you should also change your OWA account password for added security. If you don’t change your OWA account password periodically, you may have to deal with viruses, malware, and phishing attack.
So, you need to check out stated below process about how to change your OWA webmail password.
- First login into your OWA account.
- Go to your OWA webpage.
- Here, you need to click on “Settings”
- Now, you should look for an account
- Go to “Change Password”
- By clicking on the change password option, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Here, you can choose a new password for your OWA webmail account.
- You may need to reenter your existing password.
- Once done, you need to click on submit
- Now, your password for the OWA email account has been changed.
More From Us:
- Optusnet Webmail: How Can I Access My OptusNet Email?
- UWA Webmail: How to Create UWA Email Account.
- UTS Webmail: How to Login at UTS.EDU.AU.
- iPrimus Webmail: Signup, Login, and Forgot Password Process.
- iiNET Webmail: What You Must Know?