Office 365 Webmail: How to Signup, Login and Retrieve Password?
When it comes to choosing an innovative webmail service, you aren’t supposed to ignore the significances of Microsoft. It offers OWA (Outlook Web App) service that enables users to access Office 365 webmail service. Users can easily access their Office 365 Account using any device incorporated with an internet connection. Since it is a web-based email service, you need to have a compatible browser.
Do you want to grab more information about Office 365 webmail? If yes, then here you are going to learn how to sign up with Office 365, how to log into your Office 365 account, and how you can retrieve Office 365 forgotten passwords.
So, let’s keep reading this post.
What Does Office 365 Webmail Mean?
Microsoft is known for offering an innovative web-based email service called Outlook. Obviously, this email service is being used by millions of people worldwide. So, when it comes to exploring innovative email solutions, you aren’t supposed to ignore the importance of OWA.
Whether you want to send or receive email messages, you will surely find MS email the right option to go with. By introducing Office 365 webmail service, Microsoft has introduced a new world of innovative online communication options. So, when it comes to composing email messages using an innovative webmail service, most contemporary users prefer going with Office 365.
Apart from sending and receiving emails, you can also create tasks, organize contacts and even manage a calendar for a to-do list with Office 365 email.
What Is Office 365 Webmail Signup Procedure?
When it comes to availing internet-based email solutions of Microsoft, you first need to learn how to sign up with Office 365. If you don’t have an idea about how to log into your office 365 account, you won’t be able to use its innovative features. So, the first step towards a great communication platform is to create an email account with office 365.
Now, the question comes here how actually you can create an account with Microsoft Office email.
For this, you need to check out stated below step-by-step guide on how to sign up for Office 365 Webmail online.
- Kindly visit the official website of Microsoft Office 365.
- Here, you need to click on Office 365 webmail sign-up page.
- By clicking on the signup option, you will reach a new page.
- Here, you need to provide adequate information about you such as your home address, name, contact number, email address, etc.
- Once you complete writing information about yourself, it is necessary to click on the continue option.
- Having clicked on the continue option, you will reach a new page where you need to verify your account details.
- To verify your account details, you either need to use the registered phone number or email address.
- By clicking on an email address, you will receive an email message containing an activation link. You simply need to click on that activation link to activate your newly created Office 365 webmail account.
- You also need to verify your contact number. For this, you need to receive an OTP from Microsoft Office.
- Once you verify your account details, you will be able to log into your account.
What Is Office 365 Webmail Login Guide?
If you are assuming that by merely creating an email account with Office 365, you can be able to enjoy email service, you need to get rid of this assumption. Instead, you need to understand that without knowing the exact login process for Office 365, you won’t be able to use the email service.
Whether you want to use Outlook with Office 365 or another facility, you will always need to learn how to log into your office 365 email account.
Do you still have tons of doubts about the same?
If so, then you should check out the given below guide on how to log in to your office 365 account.
- Visit at Office 365 webmail login page.
- By clicking on the login page, you will reach a new page.
- Here, you need to provide your office 365 user name and office 365 email password.
- Now, click on the done option.
- You will be logged into your Office 365 email account.
- Now, you can send, receive and delete email messages.
Can I Retrieve Office 365 Webmail Forgotten Password?
It is seen that most of the new and old users have to deal with the “Forgot Password” problem. If you are also dealing with such a situation, you need to learn how you can retrieve your forgotten office 365 webmail password. Indeed, you can certainly get your forgotten office 365 password back. For this, you just need to follow a guide on how to get your forgotten password back for office 365.
Here, you are going to learn how you can retrieve office 365 email passwords.
So, let’s keep reading this post to learn how you can retrieve a forgotten password of your office 365 account.
- Go to Office 365 webmail login page.
- Here, you need to click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- By clicking on this option, you will be able to reach a new page.
- Here, you need to choose a method to recover your forgotten password.
- You may decide to choose your alternate recovery email or registered phone number for recovering a forgotten password.
- If you choose to email, you will receive an email containing a link. By clicking on that link, you will be redirected to a password reset page. Now, you can choose a new password for your office 365 account.
- In case of choosing a phone number as your password recovery option, you will receive an OTP on your phone.
- You need to submit that OTP in a given space.
- Once you completed the above-mentioned process, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Now, choose a new password and confirm it.
Now, you are capable of registering an account with Microsoft Office 365 and know how to log in and retrieve passwords for the same.
More From Us:
- Godaddy Webmail – How to Login Godaddy Webmail.
- NSW Webmail – Guide about New South Wales Health Email Login.
- Syra Webmail Login Process Guide.
- Primus Webmail Login Process Guide.