iiNET Webmail: What You Must Know?
iiNET Webmail: What You Must Know?
If you want to grab an iinet webmail, you need to learn how you can set up an account with the official website. For this, you need to look for a complete guide about how you can use the iinet email service. This webmail service approves you to keep your necessary emails, calendar, and contacts in one place. You can easily access your iinet mailbox using a compatible browser incorporated with an internet connection.
Do you want to collect more information about this Australia-based webmail service? Do you want to learn how you can set up an iinet webmail account? Do you want to learn how you can retrieve a forgotten password? If your answer to the above-asked questions is yes, then you should keep reading this post.
What Is iiNET Webmail?
iiNET webmail is an Australian internet service provider. Here, you need to remember that it is an official subsidiary of Netspace, TransACT, AAPT limited, Westnet, and Internode.
This webmail service offers ADSL-based internet solutions, especially using its own ADSL2 plus supporting system. It also resells ADSL solutions and NBN services. When it comes to availing voice, dial-up, and optical-fiber services, you need to look at nowhere else but iiNET webmail.
How Can I Setup iiNET Webmail Account?
When it comes to creating an iinet webmail account, you need to understand that it is an Australia-based email service provider. Without knowing the exact process of setting up an account with iinet email, you won’t be able to avail services of it.
Now, you would like to know how you can create an account with iinet. So, let’s check out the complete procedure of setting up an email account with iinet.
- You first need to visit iinet.net.au.
- Here, you need to click on the account option.
- By clicking on Account, you will reach a new webpage.
- Here, you need to provide certain information about yourself such as your full name, contact number, alternate email address, and other details.
- Having completed the online form, you need to click on submit
- You will find a webpage that will require you to choose a user name and password.
- Having chosen the user name and password according to the terms of the site, you need to click on the finish option.
- Now, you need to verify your details through email and contact number.
- You will receive a verification email to your alternate email address. You need to click on the given verification link to confirm your details.
- You will also receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your phone. You need to submit it.
- Having verified your details, you will be able to access your newly created iinet webmail account.
What Is the Process of the iiNET Webmail Login?
Having created your account with webmail iinet, you would surely like to learn how you can log into your account. For this, you first need to have a device connected to the internet. Here, you need to remember that different types of devices come with different types of the user interface. So, you need to be aware of how you can use a device.
Let’s check out stated below complete guide on how you can log into your iinet webmail account.
- You first need to visit the official website of iinet.
- Here, you need to open a web page i.e. iinet.net.au.
- Click on login
- Now, enter your user name and password.
- Hit the enter key.
- You are now logged into your iinet email account.
- You are capable of sending, receiving, and managing your email messages using iinet email service.
Can I Change My iiNET Email Password?
When you start using the email service of iinet, you need to keep changing your password on alternate days. It is done to avoid your account from being compromised. It means that if you want to avoid virus and malware attacks or even phishing, you need to change your iinet webmail password from time to time.
Let’s check out how you can change your webmail iinet password online.
- Go to the official site of iinet.
- Here, you need to log into your account using your iinet password and user name.
- Once you logged into your account, you need to click on the Account
- Click on Manage
- Here, you will find an option called Change Your Password.
- Now, choose an appropriate password. You can either choose a custom password or password from the given drop-down menu.
- Once you choose a new password, you need to confirm the same by re-entering the same password in the next space box.
- Now, you need to click on submit
- Let’s sign out from your iinet webmail account.
- Now, you need to log in again using a new password.
I Forgot My iiNET Webmail Password, How I Can Retrieve It
However, you would always like to memorize your password, but still, it might be possible that you may forget your password. In case of forgetting your password, you don’t need to worry at all as you can easily retrieve it.
But how can I retrieve my iinet webmail password? For this, you need to go through stated below guide on how to retrieve iinet email password.
- Go to your login page on iinet.
- Click on login
- Here, you will find an option called Forgot Password.
- Click on it.
- Here, you will be given a few ways to retrieve your password.
- You need to choose an alternate email address
- Click on submit
- You will receive a link in your alternate email address.
- You just need to click on this link in your email box, and you will be redirected to the new password setup up.
- Choose a new password, and confirm it.
- You can also use your contact number to get your iinet webmail account password retrieved.
- For this, you need to click on Forgot Password
- Choose mobile number as an option.
- You will receive a text message or voice call from an automotive IVR system of iiNET.
- You need to enter the received OTP in the given space box, and hit the enter key.
- Now, you are on a new page where you need to choose a new password.
More From Us:
- Bigpond Webmail: How to Create Bigpond Email Account
- MIS Webmail: Guide about Managed Internet Service.
- Optus Webmail Signup and Login Process.
- Complete Guide about Telstra Webmail.
- Webmail: A Complete Guide to Your Emailing .