Guide about Hermes Webmail Sign up, log in, and Forgot Password.
Hermes Webmail is the email service provided by the German postal company Deutsche Post AG. Hermes Webmail can be used to send and receive emails, manage your contacts list, create folders, etc. This article provides an overview of what you need to do when signing up for Hermes Webmail or if you have lost access to your account because you forgot your password. It also includes how to find help in case of any difficulties with this service.
1. What is Hermes Webmail?
Hermes Webmail is a type of email service provided by Hermes. Hermes is the brand name of the German postal company Deutsche Post AG. Hermes provides Hermes Webmail to its customers to make it easier for them to carry out their daily activities by transforming emails into business mail items. In this way, Hermes can offer its customers an equipment-free alternative to paper-based documents. Hermes originally launched Hermes Webmail back in 1999.
2. How to Sign up for Hermes Webmail?
If you wish to sign up for Hermes Webmail, you will need to visit Hermes’ website and download the corresponding email program. Once it is installed on your computer, Hermes Webmail can be set up by following these steps:
– Click on the Hermes mailbox icon that was placed on your desktop during installation;
– Enter your name in the Hermes Webmail sign up page;
– Enter your email address on the Hermes Webmail login page. This is either an existing Hermes email address or a new one that you can create online at https://kmhermes.deutschepost.de/login/. This link will open another website where you will need to enter your full name and click on the Hermes Webmail button.
– Enter a password on the Hermes Webmail login page;
– Confirm your password on the Hermes Webmail login page;
– Click on “Create account” on Hermes Webmail sign-up page. You can then set your time zone (if you want to receive Hermes emails with your local time) and choose Hermes Webmail as your default email client.
3.Hermes Webmail Sign up process for new accounts:
1. Go to https://kmhermes.deutschepost.de/login/
2. Click on “Hermes-WebMail” at the top left corner of the Hermes Webmail log-in form.
3. Fill in your Hermes Email address and Password, then click on the “Login” button.
4. Hermes will send a Hermes webmail reset email message to the Hermes email address you entered during the signup process, which might take some minutes to arrive depending on how many e-mails Hermes has in its servers. Hermes usually sends Hermes webmail reset email messages to Hermes Germany e-mail addresses within a few minutes, but Hermes Posteo e-mails might take longer to arrive sometimes.
5. When you receive the Hermes webmail reset email message from Hermes at your Hermes email address, please open it and click on the link Hermes sent you in Hermes webmail reset email messages. Hermes will then guide you during the signup process to finish the Hermes webmail setup.
6. Hermes requires that you enter your full name, date of birth and postal address in the Hermes sign up form to activate Hermes Webmail successfully; Hermes also requests that Hermes users enter their telephone number and Hermes will send Hermes users a Hermes identification code (mTAN) via text message.
8. When your user information is processed successfully, Hermes will send a verification email to the Hermes email address you entered during the signup process, please open it within a few minutes and click on the “Verify Mail” link Hermes sent you I Hermesn verification email messages. Hermes will then guide you during the signup process to finish the Hermes webmail setup and Hermes will activate Hermes webmail for your Hermes account.
4. How to Login into Hermes Webmail?
To log in to Hermes Webmail, you will need to follow these steps:
– Click on the Hermes mailbox icon that is located on your desktop;
– Type your email address and password into the Hermes Webmail login page. If Hermes asks for a captcha, type it incorrectly.
5. How to Reset Password in Hermes Webmail?
In Hermes Webmail, you can use a logo and a captcha. If you have lost your password, these steps will help you reset it:
– Click the Hermes logo found on the Hermes webmail sign-in page;
– In the pop-up window that appears, select Forgot Password. In this window, enter your email address and click on the Hermes logo again.
– Check your inbox and open any Hermes Webmail email sent to you by Deutsche Post AG. In this email, under “Complete the task”, enter a new password and confirm it in the next Hermes Webmail popup window. If you do not receive such an email, please check your spam box for the automatic Hermes Webmail password resend the email.
6. How to find Help in Hermes Webmail?
If you need help with Hermes Webmail, there are many ways for you to contact Hermes:
– By phone at 0800 22 55 33 (from Germany) or +49 69 5978 501 (outside of Germany);
– By email at [email protected];
– By fax at 0 69 5978 502 99 (outside of Germany); [email protected];
– Through their Hermes Webmail support service located here: https://kmhermes.deutschepost.de/login/.
7. Tips and Tricks about using the webmail service of Hermes Mail, such as how to use the features like Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks, etc., can
be found here Hermes Webmail Tips and Tricks.
For more Hermes Mail-related tutorials please visit the Hermes Mail Tutorials page.
8. FAQs on troubleshooting problems with an email account, such as “How do I delete or archive messages?” and “How can I stop receiving spam emails?” can
Q. I can’t find Hermes Webmail in my account. Where is it?
A. Hermes Webmail should be visible in your email provider/service list of your email software, such as Outlook Express or Windows Mail, but you might have hidden it. Please search for Hermes Webmail and if Hermes uses 1 name for this service under all names of Hermes email addresses, Hermes Webmail should be visible after searching for Hermes.
Q. I can’t find Hermes Webmail in my account. What’s wrong?
A. Generally Hermes offers Hermes Webmail under all names of Hermes’ email addresses that are accessible to the public, which means you should be able to find Hermes webmail if you search Hermes at the Hermes website, then https://kmhermes.deutschepost.de/login/ Hermes webmail should be visible under either Hermes Posteo address or any Hermes Germany e-mail addresses. However, on some occasions, Hermes changed their login system and might not allow you to find Hermes Webmail anymore. If this is the case, Hermes usually contacts their users and asks them to re-register Hermes Webmail, which means that Hermes will send a verification email to the user’s address. Please also note that Hermes Germany e-mail addresses are not available everywhere in the world.
Q. I have found Hermes Webmail under the name [email protected]/login/, but Hermes asks me to enter a captcha! What’s wrong?
A. Hermes changed their login system and you might not be able to log in with your Hermes Webmail address name, which means that Hermes will ask for a captcha on certain occasions. If this is the case, please use an alternative Hermes email address name that Hermes has access to and try again.
Q. I don’t like the Hermes webmail interface! Can I change it?
A. Yes, you can easily turn off Hermes Express Webmail and make Hermes Webmail look like the Hermes Dashboard or Hermes Classic – all depending on what Hermes offers on their login page at this moment. Hermes currently offers Hermes Express Webmail, Hermes Classic, and Hermes Dashboard for their webmail users.
You can now take control of your email account with Hermes Webmail. No matter what device you are using, if it has an internet connection, you can access your emails at any time and from anywhere in the world! Sign up for a free trial today to see all that this service offers.