Godaddy Webmail – How to Login Godaddy Webmail.
Godaddy is a popular web hosting and domain registrar service provider. Actually, it is considered among the top domain name registrar and hosting providers online. Here, you need to remember that you can also use the email service of GoDaddy. When you buy a domain from Godaddy, you can also choose a custom-made email from it.
If you want to use the GoDaddy webmail service, you need to learn how to sign up for it. Here, you are going to learn the out GoDaddy sign-up process, the GoDaddy login page process, and GoDaddy forgot password process.
Do You Want to Setup Godaddy Custom Email with Godaddy Domain?
If you have already chosen the GoDaddy domain, you can easily choose a custom-made email for your domain. For instance, you can choose email@example.com. But the question arises here how you can set up a new domain name email address with GoDaddy.
For this, you need to follow the stated below points. Here, you will learn how to set up your GoDaddy custom email with the GoDaddy domain name.
So, let’s check out the complete process of how to set up your GoDaddy webmail.
- Go to godaddy.com.
- Here, you need to log in to your GoDaddy account.
- If you don’t have an account with GoDaddy, you first need to create a usual account with GoDaddy.
- Since you have already purchased a domain from GoDaddy, it is assumed that you have an account with the same.
- Now, click on your account information.
- Here, you need to click on “My Products”
- You will reach your domain information page.
- Here, you need to click on add email
- Choose your custom-made email receive from GoDaddy.
- Here, you need to remember that you can set up a new email according to the name of your domain.
- Once done, you need to wait for a few minutes.
- Having waited for a few minutes, now you can use your GoDaddy webmail service.
What Is the Godaddy Webmail Sign Up Process?
If you don’t have an account with GoDaddy, you first need to create an account with the same. Since GoDaddy is considered among the top domain registrar and hosting companies online, you will surely find GoDaddy email a great service.
So, you need to learn how you can register for a new GoDaddy email account. For this,
you need to follow stated below tips on how to sign up for a GoDaddy webmail account online.
- Go to the official website of GoDaddy.
- Here, you need to click on create account
- Now, you just need to fill in the required details such as your full name, address, contact number, company or individual professional details, etc.
- Now, you should click on submit
- Having submitted the information about your account, you also need to verify your account.
- You will receive an email as well as OTP on your phone number.
- You just click on the activation link received in your alternate email address to activate your GoDaddy account.
- On the other hand, when you receive OTP from GoDaddy, you just need to enter it into the required space.
- Now, you have your GoDaddy account for buying hosting, domain name, and even creating emails.
How Can I Buy Godaddy Email Service with Godaddy Domain Name and Hosting?
Now, you have an account with GoDaddy’s official site. So, you can be able to use its various services. Basically, here you are going to learn about hosting, domain name, and email service. If you are going to start a business online, you need a website, hosting, and yes an email according to your brand name.
Obviously, you would like to find all three services on a single platform. Godaddy knows this requirement of contemporary users. Thus, it comes with hosting, domain name registration, and email service. Since you are going to buy a domain name along with hosting and email, you can easily set up your GoDaddy email automatically.
Do you want to learn more about the GoDaddy webmail sign-up process?
If yes, then you must keep digging as stated below points.
- First, you should start searching for a domain name.
- Go to your GoDaddy account and log into it.
- Now, you should search for the right domain name according to your business model or company name.
- Once you find the name, you need to click on it.
- You can also save it to a cart to buy it later.
- But when it comes to buying a domain name from GoDaddy instantly, you need to click on continue
- Here, you need to choose years for the domain name. You can choose 1 year to 10 or more years.
- If you want to get your domain registered with GoDaddy, you need to go through its other services such as hosting.
- Click on the hosting option, you will find its price.
- You also need to click on private This way, nobody can see your domain registrar details such as the registrar mobile number.
- Now, it’s time to click on choosing an email service.
- You can check charges for email services online.
- Click on continue
- Here, you can also use a coupon code for grabbing discounts on buying Godaddy hosting, domain name, and email service.
- Now, click on the payment
- You need to choose the right payment method such as PayPal, credit card, debit card, and even online banking.
- Once you complete the payment process, you just need to wait for a few minutes to get everything activated.
How Can I Retrieve Godaddy Webmail “Forgot Password”?
If you have been dealing with a “Forgot Password” situation, you need to learn how to get your password retrieved. Actually, you can certainly get your GoDaddy email password back.
For this, you need to follow the stated below steps.
- Go to the official site.
- Click on Forgot Password
- You will find a new page where you need to verify your details such as your mobile number and email address.
- Verify your details through the email link and OTP on your phone.
- Choose a new password and click on continue
- You are done.
More From Us: