Lic Webmail Password Change.
The Lic Webmail password change process can seem daunting the first time you do it, but with a few simple steps, you’ll be able to change your password in no time. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to change your Lic Webmail password.
So, whether you’ve forgotten your password or just want to make sure your account is as secure as possible, keep reading for helpful tips on how to update your Lic Webmail password.
1. Open your web browser and go to the login page for your email.
2. Enter the username associated with the account you want to change.
3. Click on “Change Password” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Read the complete article: Lic Webmail
4. Type a new password into both fields, then enter it again in each field.
5. Re-enter your old password to confirm that you typed it correctly.
6. Click on “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
We hope that this article has been helpful in explaining how to change your Lic Webmail password. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-555-5555 or visit our website for more information on changing your password.