Lic Webmail Login.
Did you know that you can access your LIC email account right from your web browser? No need to install any software – just log in to the LIC website and you’re ready to go! In this post, we’ll show you how to log in to your LIC webmail account. We’ll also discuss some of the features available to LIC email users. So whether you’re a new or existing customer, keep reading for helpful tips on how to get the most out of your LIC webmail account.
1. Open the browser and type in the URL for your email provider.
2. Enter your username and password to log in.
3. Click on “Options” or “Preferences” from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
4. Select “Security” from this list of options, then click on “Manage Certificates (PKI)“.
Read the complete article: Lic Webmail
5. Click on “Add a Certificate Authority,” then enter a name for it like, say, Gmail CA.
6. Scroll down to find an option that says something like “Allow access without SSL connection.” Check it off and click Save Changes.
7. You should now be able to log in to your webmail account without any problems!
As you can see, it’s easy to log in to your LIC webmail account. In addition, the security features available in Lic Webmail Login make it a safe and secure way to manage your email. So if you haven’t already, be sure to log in and start using your LIC webmail account today!