LCN Webmail iPhone.
LCN Webmail iPhone.
If you are looking for an app that might replace your current email service, but want to still be able to use it on the go, LCN Webmail is a great option. You can access all of your emails with just one click because they are stored in the cloud. The best part is that you do not need any additional software or hardware to get started!
1. Download the app from iTunes.
2. Open up your webmail account on your phone, enter your username and password.
3. Click on ‘Settings‘ on the LCN Webmail iPhone app home screen.
4. Select “Account Settings.”
Read the complete article: LCN Webmail
5. Add a new email address to send messages to by typing it into the first box under Email Address.
6. Type in a name for this email address (i.e., “home“) in the next box.
7. Type in the password for this email address.
8. Click on ‘Add Account.
9. Select your account type – IMAP or POP3.
10. Type in your username and password for your LCN Webmail account, then click on ‘Sign In‘.
11. Click on the ‘Inbox‘ tab to view your email.
12. You can also create a new message, or reply to an existing one, by clicking on the ‘Compose‘ tab.
13. To delete an email, swipe left on it and then select ‘Delete‘.
14. To archive an email, swipe left on it and then select ‘Archive‘.
15. To move an email to a different folder, swipe left on it and then select ‘Move‘.
16. You can also add labels to your emails by selecting ‘Labels‘ from the ‘Settings‘ menu.
17. If you want to use your LCN Webmail account on a computer or other mobile device, just log in to your account on LCN.com and select ‘Settings’ from the top menu.
LCN Webmail is the perfect, easy-to-use email app for your iPhone. The simplistic design and intuitive features make this app a great choice if you are looking to switch from another web-based mail service provider or want an alternative to Apple Mail. With all of these reasons why LCN Webmail should be on your phone, it’s time to download now!