KU Webmail Login.
KU webmail login is a simple process that can be completed in minutes. In order to log in to your KU webmail account, you will need your username and password. Once you have entered this information, you will be able to access your email mailbox. If you have any problems logging in, don’t hesitate to contact the KU IT Help Desk for assistance.
1. Go to https://webmail.ku.edu.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Select the mailbox you want to access from the list on the left.
Read the complete article: KU Webmail
4. Click “Browse” to view your messages, folders, or contacts.
5. If you are only looking for one message, click “Search Messages” under “Mailbox Tools“, type in a word that appears in that message’s subject line or body text, then click Search.
6. When finished browsing your mailboxes, close Webmail by clicking Logout at the top right of any page.
If you have any questions about how to use the KU Webmail Login, please feel free to contact us. We are here 24/7 and will help make your experience as smooth as possible!