KU Webmail App.
KU webmail is a great way to keep in touch with your KU classmates and professors. The app is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can access your email account on any device, anywhere you have an internet connection. Plus, there are a number of features that make it even easier to stay organized and productive. Check out the KU webmail app today!
1. Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
2. Create an account with your KU email address and password.
3. Log in to the app when you have internet access.
Read the complete article: KU Webmail
4. If this is your first time logging in, a security code will be sent to your device via SMS or Push Notification.
5. Enter the six-digit code into the login screen on the app and click “Submit“.
6. Select what type of notification you would like to receive for new messages (Popup, Sound, Banner) by clicking on each one and selecting “Turn On” or “Off“.
It’s been a pleasure to share with you what we know about the KU Webmail App. If you would like more information on this topic, please contact us and we will be happy to help!