KPN Webmail Storing.
I’m sure we’ve all been there. You’re at work and it’s 3:00 pm and you realize that you forgot to check your email before leaving the house this morning.
Now, what do I do?
KPN Webmail is a great way to get back on track because it allows users to access their emails from anywhere with an internet connection.
All of your emails are stored in one place so no matter where you are or what device you’re using, you can read through them without worrying about missing anything important.
Plus, if someone sends an attachment, such as a Word document or PDF file, then they’ll be saved in your account for later viewing! It’s like having a personal assistant who never gets tired.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Press the ‘Settings‘ icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Select ‘General Settings‘ from the list.
4. Scroll down and select ‘Mailbox Storage Limits‘ from the left-hand side menu.
Read the complete article: KPN Webmail
5. Change how many days you want to keep messages for, then click on save changes at the bottom of this page.
6. Now press the “Back” button twice until you are back in your inbox (or use the navigation bar).
The KPN Webmail team wants to provide a safe place for our customers’ final words. We have been working hard on this project and are excited about the possibilities it holds. What do you think? Have we addressed any of your concerns or questions with this announcement? Do you think that storing people’s last words would be valuable in some way, or is it just morbid curiosity? Let us know what you think!