Konsoleh Webmail Signature.
Did you know that you can add a custom signature to your Konsoleh Webmail messages? This is a great way to personalize your messages and add a little bit of personality. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a signature to your Konsoleh Webmail account. Let’s get started!
1. Go to Settings in Konsoleh Webmail.
2. Select Signature from the left menu.
3. Add your signature by clicking on “Add” and typing it out, then click “Save“.
4. Click on “Preview” to see how it will appear when you send an email message.
Read the complete article: Konsoleh Webmail
5. Choose whether or not you want the signature to be displayed with every new email message by selecting either “Yes“, which means that a signature will be included at the end of each new message, or “No“, which means that signatures will only be included if they are manually added after-the-fact.
6. Once finished, click on “Close“. Your changes have been saved!
We hope you found this post informative and helpful. If you want to learn more about what we can do for your business, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!