Kinect Webmail Settings.
If you have a Microsoft Kinect, then this blog post is for you. After I got my new Kinect and figured out how to hook it up to my laptop via USB, I was very excited about the cool things that could be done with it. One of the coolest features (in my opinion) is setting up your webmail account on your computer using voice commands!
1. Log into your email account.
2. Open the “Personal Settings” tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to “Your Email Address” and select “Change settings for all addresses under this address.”
4. Select “No, I don’t want to use a Kinect Webmail account.”
Read the complete article: Kinect Webmail
5. Click on the green button that says, “Save these changes.”
6. You will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to create a new password for your Gmail account before you’re able to log in again with your old password.
You can now enjoy the convenience of Kinect Webmail with your favorite browser. Make sure to check out all the great new features and let us know what you think! If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team for assistance at 1-888-321-3475 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to help get every customer up and running on their new webmail account in no time!