KCOM Webmail Settings.
Are you having trouble logging in to your KCOM webmail account? Or maybe you’re not sure how to change your password or update your email settings. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to adjust your webmail settings using the KCOM website. We’ll also provide a list of troubleshooting tips if you’re having problems accessing your email. Read on for more information!
1. Click on the KCOM Webmail icon.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on Settings in the left-hand sidebar menu.
Read the complete article: KCOM Webmail
4. Select your language of choice from the Language dropdown menu.
5. If you are using a Microsoft email client, select IMAP or POP under Email Account Type.
6. If you are using an Apple device, select IMAP under Email Account Type.
7. Under Mailbox Size Limit, enter how many megabytes (MB) you want to store in each mailbox folder.
8. Under Maximum Message Size Limit, enter how many kilobytes (KB) you want to store in each mailbox folder.
9. Select whether or not to download attachments automatically by clicking “Yes” or “No” for Automatically Download Attachments.
10. Select whether or not to delete messages after they have been downloaded by clicking “Yes” or “No” for Auto Delete Messages After Downloading.
11. Under Advanced Settings, click Change Password if necessary.
12. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
We hope you found this blog post helpful. If there are any other questions that we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for reading!