KCOM Webmail Mistral.
If you’re a KCOM customer using the webmail service Mistral, you’ll be happy to know that a new update is now available. This update brings with it several new features and improvements, including the ability to export contacts and messages into PDF files. To download the update, simply login to your account and click on the “Update Now” button. Enjoy!
1. Log in to https://webmail.kcom.com
2. Click on the “Inbox” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. In your inbox, click on a message to open it and read through its contents.
Read the complete article: KCOM Webmail
4. To reply to a message, click on the pin icon at the bottom right of that message while it is open in order to compose a new email or reply back to an existing one.
5. If you want to send an email to somebody who isn’t currently in your address book, type their name followed by @kcom-inc for example if you wanted me, then you would type myname@kcom-inc.
6. You can also create folders and move messages around so they are filed away neatly and easily accessed later if needed.
7. To delete messages from your inbox once you’ve read them, hover over them with your mouse cursor until they become highlighted and press deletes on your keyboard when this happens.
8. When finished reading emails in your inbox or composing replies, close WebMail Mistral by clicking “Logout” at the top right corner of the page under “Account Settings“.
KCOM Webmail Mistral is a lovely email client with an impressive set of features. If you are looking for the perfect Gmail replacement, give it a try! It’s free to download and use forever.