KCOM Webmail Forgotten Password.
The KCOM Webmail forgotten password recovery process is very simple, but it does require you to verify your identity before proceeding. The first step in the process is to log in to your account and fill out a form on their website with all of your personal information.
1. Click on “Forgotten Password“.
2. Enter your email address and click “Send me my password“.
3. Check your inbox for the reset link, which will contain a new temporary password.
Read the complete article: KCOM Webmail
4. Change your password to something more memorable by following these steps below:-
- Open KCOM Webmail.
- Select Settings from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose Security in the left column and then select Change My Password in the right column.
5. Type in your old password, then type in a new one twice (for example, 1234). You’ll be asked to confirm it before it changes – click OK or YES when prompted with this message. The change is now complete!
The final step is to click on the “Reset Password” button. Now you will be able to create a new password for your account and log in! We hope that this article has helped answer any questions you may have had about resetting your KCOM Webmail forgotten password.