Justhost Webmail Settings.
If you’re using Justhost for your webmail, there are a few settings you’ll want to be aware of. In this post, we’ll go over how to access your webmail settings, set up filters and signatures, and more. Let’s get started!
1. Log in to your Justhost account.
2. Click on “My Account” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
3. Select “Webmail Settings” from the drop-down menu that appears.
4. Enter a password for your webmail account, then click “Submit“.
Read the complete article: Justhost Webmail
5. Make sure you have an email address associated with your Justhost account and click “Add Email Address“.
6. Once you’ve added all desired email addresses, click “Save“. You can now access your webmail by clicking on it from any page within your Justhost dashboard!
If you have any questions about how to use Webmail or need help setting up your account, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team. We’re happy to walk you through the process and answer all of your questions by phone, chat, or email!