Juno Webmail Mobile.
You may have heard of Juno Webmail, a web-based email service that has been around for quite some time. Juno recently released a mobile app, which makes it possible to access your email account from your smartphone or tablet. Whether you’re on the go and need to check your email, or you just want to be able to access your account from anywhere, the Juno Webmail Mobile app is a great option. Let’s take a look at some of its features.
1. Download Juno Webmail on your phone.
2. Install the app and log in to your account.
3. Open the app, click ‘Menu‘ then select ‘Settings‘.
Read the complete article: Juno Webmail
4. Under General Settings, scroll down to find ‘Send me notifications‘.
5. Select which emails you would like to receive notifications.
6. Click back once done with all desired settings changes.
7. To view your email, open Juno Webmail and select the account you would like to view.
The Juno Webmail mobile app is a great way to stay connected with your email from anywhere. It’s easy and fast, but you can also enjoy the full power of webmail on your phone or tablet by visiting www.juno.com/webmail in Safari or Chrome browsers for iOS and Android devices. We hope this blog post has been helpful!