JCU Webmail Staff.
JCU Webmail Staff provides an efficient and secure email system for students, staff, and alumni of John Carroll University. The webmail system is easy to use and provides a variety of features, including the ability to send and receive attachments up to 25 MB in size. JCU Webmail Staff also offers a wide range of online tutorials that can help users get the most out of their email account.
1. Log in to your webmail account.
2. Click on the “Options” button at the top of the screen.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
Read the complete article: JCU Webmail
4. Scroll down and click on “Customize Inbox“.
5. Drag all messages that you want to appear in your inbox into one of three lists – Primary, Social, or Promotions.
6. Click save changes when finished customizing your inbox!
Thank you for reading our blog post on how to use cognitive neuroscience in digital marketing. If the information we shared here is new or insightful, please share it with your friends and followers!