Is Plusnet Webmail Working Today?
Is the Plusnet email not working? Here are some things you can do to try and fix the problem. Plusnet is a British telecommunications company that provides broadband, phone, and television services. Many users have reported issues with their Plusnet webmail today. We will show you some troubleshooting steps that you can take to try and fix the problem. Stay tuned for more updates on this issue.
1. If you are getting the error message “Your connection is not private” then your browser may be using outdated security settings or a proxy server that does not support TLS 1.2.
2. To fix this, open up your browser’s settings and find the Security tab.
3. Make sure the slider for “Use TLS 1.2” is turned on.
Read the complete article: Plusnet Webmail
4. If you get an error message saying “This site can’t provide a secure connection”, it means that one of your internet connections isn’t configured to use encryption protocol TLS 1.2.
5. Open up Windows Control Panel and click Network & Internet > View network status and tasks > Change adapter settings.
6. Right-click on the Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar next to where it says Connected (Wi-Fi) / Disconnected (Ethernet), select Properties, make sure Autoconnect is unchecked, then click OK.
7. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), right-click on it and select Properties; go to Advanced -> WINSOCKET OPTIONS -> TCP/IP SETTINGS -> UNCHECK ENABLE NAPTR RECOGNITION -> OK, then click OK to close the window.
8. If you are still getting the “Your connection is not private” error message after following these steps, please try turning off your proxy settings and trying again.
If you can’t log in to your Plusnet Webmail account, don’t worry. There are a number of reasons why this might be happening and we’ve listed them below in order from most common to least common. Check out these steps for troubleshooting the most likely causes that may fix your problem!