Is Internode Webmail Down?
Internode webmail is down for everyone, and it’s been more than a day. For those who use Internode as their ISP provider, this can be frustrating as they are unable to check their email or do anything on the Internet unless they’re one of the lucky few who have a backup connection. If you’re experiencing these same troubles, here’s what you need to know about internode webmail being down:
-The outage has been going on for more than 24 hours now -Internode has not updated any information yet concerning when the service will be back up again -It seems that Internode customers in Sydney are having better luck connecting to Webmail services than others in other parts of Australia.
1. Check if the email is down for everyone or just you.
2. If it’s not working for anyone, there may be an issue with your Internet connection.
3. Try restarting your modem and computer to see if that fixes the problem.
4. If the problem persists, contact Internode support on 1300 651 160 (Monday-Friday 8 am-6 pm AEST) or via live chat at internode.com/webmail to find out what they can do to help you fix the problem.
Read the complete article here: Internode Webmail
5. You can also try using a different web browser like Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
6. Download our free Webmail app from iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
7. If all else fails, please fill in this form so we know about any issues you’re experiencing with our service and how we can improve it in the future!
I hope this article helped you problem solve and find out whether Internode Webmail is down. If it isn’t, but something else is going on with your email account please let us know!