Is iinet Webmail Down?
The website iinet webmail has been down for a few days now. This article will go over the reason behind this and what customers can do to fix it.
1. Check if your internet is working.
2. Try to access the website from a different device.
3. Reset your router and modem by unplugging them for 10 seconds.
4. Change your DNS settings to 220.127.116.11 or 4.2,4,6,7,9 (Google’s public DNS).
5. If that doesn’t work either, try accessing it through a VPN service like TunnelBear or HolaVPN.
Read the complete article: iinet Webmail
6. If you’re using Windows and can’t access iinet Webmail because of malware on your computer then use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software to remove the infection and reset all browser settings.
7. If none of these steps worked make sure you have an active internet connection by checking with another device such as a smartphone/tablet/laptop.
8. Make sure that there are no firewalls blocking any ports in order for iinet Webmail to be accessed properly (this may apply only when using Windows).
9. Make sure that port 80 is open in order for iinet Webmail to be accessible (this applies only when using Windows).
10. If none of these steps worked then contact customer service for further help.
Rest assured, our team of experts is here to help you with any issues that come up. If your internet service provider is down and there’s nothing we can do about it but wait for them to fix the issue, contact us and we will run a test on their website to see if they’re still experiencing difficulties.