Is Comporium Webmail Down?
No, Comporium Webmail is up. If you are experiencing problems with Comporium Webmail, please leave a comment in the box below or check out our Troubleshooting Guide.
Read the Full Article: Comporium Webmail
Most commonly asked questions about Comporium’s Personal Dashboard.
What is the Personal Dashboard?
The Personal Dashboard provides an easy way for you to view your email accounts and get an idea about the traffic on each of them. It also provides links that allow you to manage your email accounts.
What is my username?
Your username will be whatever email address you used when signing up at Comporium Webmail. If you signed up using ‘[email protected]’ your username will be ‘you’.
What is my password?
If you’re having problems with logging in, please try the following:
1. Clear cache and cookies and restart the browser.
2. Ensure that your browser accepts third-party cookies; Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
3. Try using a different browser or device if possible (e.g. smartphone or tablet).
How can I unblock ads in Comporium Webmail?
To remove ads, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Personal Dashboard. (see link below)
2. Select Email Accounts from the navigation bar at the top of the page
3. Locate your email account and select ‘Manage’.
4. Locate the ‘No-AD’ block and select Edit
5. Select Enable or Disable Ads
6. Save Changes