Is Cogeco Webmail Down?
Are you having problems accessing cogeco.net email?
Well, if you are looking for answers to your questions then this site offers these answers and more right here! Check out our quick reference key below that may be able to tell you what is going on at Cogeco!
Is Cogeco Internet down?
Is Cogeco Cable TV down?
Is my email not working?
These are all common questions that come in when you can’t get on the internet. Most of the time, there is nothing wrong with your service at all! It is most likely that you are just experiencing a very slow connection or maybe you are having a problem accessing the website you need.
Read the Full Article: Cogeco Webmail
Are you using a Windows computer?
Sometimes our servers can get overloaded and not allow access from Windows machines. Try switching over to a Mac or Linux machine, the worst-case scenario it won’t work! If this doesn’t fix your issue, continue reading for more common solutions.
The first thing you will want to do is reboot your modem. To do this, unplug your internet (cable) modem for at least 1 minute and then plug it back in. If you are not sure how to do this there should be instructions that came with your modem or can be accessed online by searching “How to reboot my cable modem”
or something similar. Once the modem finishes rebooting, wait about 1 minute for it to stabilize and then check your internet connection again.
If you are still not able to get on the internet after the reboot tries resetting your router or gateway by turning it completely off and then back on. You can do this by unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
If this does not work, try calling Cogeco’s technical support line at 1-877-982-2664 or Technical Support – Email.
Alternatively, you could also check your computer’s network settings to make sure that you are using the correct DNS server addresses.
To get the correct DNS address follow these steps:
(1) Open your Control Panel and click on “Network and Internet” then “Network and Sharing Center”.
(2) Click on “Manage Network Connections”, or if you are using Windows 7 or 8.1, simply search for this in your start menu.
(3) In the Local Area Connection or Ethernet section, right-click on your network adapter and go to “Properties”.
(4) Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and then click “Properties” again.
(5) You should see a screen that looks like this:
In the “Use the Following DNS server addresses” section enter these primary and secondary DNS server addresses:
Possible Solution 2
(1) Click on Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Network. In the left column, select a network service that you have configured, such as Ethernet or AirPort.
(2) If the service is not listed, click the “+” button at the bottom left to add a new service.
(3) Add a DNS server address as follows:
Click Apply > OK when finished to save your changes and return to the Network preferences.
In case of further assistance you can leave a comment, or alternatively review Cogeco’s official support page for more information here: https://www.cogeco.com/en/support/internet-and-email/webmail.