iprimus Webmail Toolbox.
Iprimus is an Australian ISP that has been around since 1993. They are known for providing high-speed internet, phone, and TV services to the people of Australia. However, did you know they also offer webmail? Iprimus webmail is a great way to access your email on any device from anywhere in the world. The interface may not be as flashy as Gmail or Yahoo Mail but it provides all the functionality you need at a very affordable price!
1. Open the Webmail Toolbox.
2. Click on ‘Manage your account.
3. Select ‘Account Settings’ from the list of options.
4. Scroll down to find and select ‘Change password’. Enter your new password twice, then click on submit.
Read the complete article: iprimus Webmail
5. In this section, you can also change other settings for example email address or login name.
6. You will be redirected back to the Account Settings page with a confirmation message that you have successfully changed your password.
7. Click on ‘Log out’ to ensure you have logged out from iprimus webmail, then log back in with your new password. Don’t forget to update your iprimus apps!
Thank you for reading this blog post. We hope that it has been enlightening and informative about the iprimus Webmail Toolbox. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!